Here is a list of stuff we need to keep our occupation going.
Part of our movement is also the the struggle against capitalism. That’s why we are happy if you don’t buy donations but, for example, first look at what you still have at home in a corner that you don’t need anymore. Maybe it is very useful for us! We like to get things brought to us that would otherwise have been thrown away for example (vegan) food from foodsharing collections, from containerising, SoLaWis (Solidarity Farming), or product restocking. You can dumpsterdive, or also ask for old things at various businesses, for example hospitals for old bed sheets or climbing hall for old ropes.
Our society was built on colonial exploitation, and the underlying power structures and structural oppression are still maintained until today through capitalist economics. We are aware that individual consumerism will not bring about revolutionary change, nor will it make one a “better” person. However, it is important to us that we do not buy products that are based on the perpetuation of colonial power structures and that have traveled long distances via the very ways of transportation that we are campaigning against here.
On the bottom of the page there is our bank account, if you want to make a money donation.
List last updatet on December 29th ’21
Needed right now:
- warm socks
- long underpants/cloth leggings
- vegetable oil (rapeseed, sunflower oil)
- Batteries for everyday use (rechargeable ones for headlamps etc. are welcome!)
- Inverter and charge controller
- Phone credit for Lycamobile and e+/O2
- Old laptop, even without hard drive
- Batteries: 12 V batteries (solar batteries, car batteries), also 6 V batteries e.g. from electric cars (please even number of batteries)
- Rechargeable AAA cells (NiMH, NiCd), chargers available, please do not buy new disposable batteries
- old mobile phones/smartphones
- registered anonymous sim cards
- old digital cameras
- (micro)SD cards (for microSD cards with adapter for SD)o megaphone
- bright battery-charged lamp
- Insulation material (straw, old rescue blankets, corrugated cardboard, old election posters, old blankets (even with holes))
- Gas bottles
- Hot water bottles
- Fire extinguishers
- Musical instruments
- Old backpacks and bags
- Water canisters for drinking water
- Fairy lights
- rain gutters/bins
- Double glazed, (small) windows
We have enough of this right now:
- Potatoes, lentils, walnuts, coffee(!)
- long nails
- cable 6mm2
- Coronatests (please don’t bring any more, they break in the cold temperatures)
- Toothpaste tablets
- Corona: FFP2 Masks, OP Masks, desinfectant
- Building materials and tools: planks, pallets, beams, windows (double-glazed), saws, knives, axes, crowbars, screws, nails, hammers, battery-powered tools, hand tools, duct tape, pickaxes, shovels, isolation material (straw, hemp), hinges, hooks, real mattresses, measuring sticks, concrete
- Food (If possible dumpsterdived, otherwise vegan) at the moment preferebly food that doesn’t need to be cooked, tinned food (strained tomatoes, beans, chickpeas …), other long-lasting food, spices, garlic and onions, oil for frying and salads, basic food (noodles, potatoes, lentils, rice)
- Camping supplies: cutlery, winter-proof sleeping bags, blankets, tarps, tents, camping mats, backpacks, waterproof shoes, knives
- Clothes: warm socks, waterproof jackets, thermal underwear, jumpers, t-shirts, trousers, shoes ( rubber boots, hiking shoes), T-shirts, hats, scarves, working gloves
- Electronic equipment: Powerbanks, headlamps, mobile phones, walkie-talkies, already activated sim cards, digital cameras, photovoltaic equipment, (rechargeable) batteries (AAA), USB sticks
- Hygiene/medicine: toothpaste, toothbrushes, hand disinfectant, wound disinfectant, first aid kits, vegan condoms, tampons, mooncups, toilet paper, razor blades
- Climbing equipment climbing harnesses, accessory rope, screw or three-way carabiners, abseiling eights, climbing rope (static/semi-static/dynamic), slings, pulleys, screw links, shackles, throw-in bags and throwing line, polyprop rope (please ask before)
Please always label used climbing equipment with type, date of purchase, duration and intensity of use (stick a note on it, do not write directly on it).
- Miscellaneous wheelbarrows, bicycle trailers, paper/blocks, Eddings and other pens, paint, brushes, bed sheets, safety pins, sewing kit, hose, large and small boxes for food storage, water canisters suitable for drinking water in all sizes (10-1000l), carpets, interesting books, music instruments, fire extinguishers, sofas, nets, broom, pillows, blankets
If you are bringing too much at once to be able to carry, call us or send us and e-mail and we can figure something out.
Bank account of the occupation
Receiver: Spenden und Aktionen
Bank: Volksbank Mittelhessen
Please make sure to state the reference as Keine-A14, otherwise the donation can’t be allocated to us.